New Canaan FC's Official Uniform Partner is Soccer & Rugby Imports.
Our Soccer & Rugby representative is Michelle Elgart, at 203-254-1979 x106. Located at 3683 Post Rd, Southport, CT 06890.
All Uniform Ordering will be automatic at the beginning of each Fall Season. Any unifrom needed throughout the year can be done so by contacting email@example.com.
Practice Uniform: White Tshirt, Practice Pinnie, Black Shorts, Black Socks
Game Uniform: Game Jersey, Black Shorts, Red Socks
ALL Players will be required to wear FULL practice a game day uniforms for all Travel & Academy Players.
Team Uniform/Item Requirements:
Uniform Black Shorts
Uniform Red Socks
Practice Black Socks
Soccer Ball (U9-U12 use Size and U13-U15 use Size 5)
Various optional personalized items are also available for purchase on the soccer and rugby website.
AUTOMATIC ORDERING SYSTEM
All Uniform Ordering will be automatic at the beginning of each Fall Season. Any unifrom needed throughout the year can be done so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- You will receive an email inviting you to open an account to begin the ordering process before 7/1.
- If you have more than one child within our travel program, you no longer need to set up multiple accounts. All children will be under one account.
- If you have any questions about the online ordering system, please communicate with the support contact within the email that you got to set up your new account.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please contact our Soccer & Rugby representative, Michelle Elgart, at 203-254-1979 x106 or you can email her at email@example.com. Additionally, you can visit one of their stores in Southport, Greenwich, and Ridgefield to double check their sizing information.
- Reversible red/white practice pinnies will be worn at all practices. If you have a practice pinnie from a previous New Canaan FC season, you do not need to purchase another one. However, if you do not have one, you will need to purchase one during the online purchasing process. This especially applies to all of our 2009 players and any new players to our Travel program.
New Canaan FC Board