Rams Summer Tournament teams gives players the opportunity to practice for an extend period during the summer months, giving extra touches on the ball, decision making opportunities and time dedicated to skill development!
With the current restrictions in place across the country, we will be adhering to any social distancing guidelines. This will mean smaller groups per coach, non-contact training and a higher level of technical training. We expect to be able to participate in games at the end of July with little or no travel.
Summer Team Practice Option: June 22nd – August 14th
· High level coaching from local Varsity and JV High School coaches
· Want the competitive team experience? We run team specific practices which improves individual development in a team centered environment along with competitive games in state.
· Want a relaxed practice schedule? We offer age group practices for practice only players who can continue to play without the pressure of a full summer schedule.
· Only around for part of the summer? We provide 2-week, 4-week, 6-week and 8-week opportunities for players.
· A great way to get a kick start for the Fall season!!
Date: Monday, June 22nd – Thursday, August 14th
Girls Team Practices – Monday & Wednesday, 4:00-5:30
Boys Team Practices – Tuesday & Thursday, 4:00-5:30
All practices held at New Canaan High School, Water Tower Turf Fields.
All players registered for the program will be eligible to play in games once they are permitted at the end of July.
Players signed up for the 2, 4- or 6-week option may pick and choose which dates they attend practice up to the correct accumulated amount.
For more information on our Summer Team program, please contact Ryan Fairhurst at